CCECA regularly opens First-Aid Classes qualified for Canadian Red Cross. The course can be finished in 2 days. A certificate with 3-year validity will be issued to those who pass the test.
The First-Aid Class includes CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation), AED (automated external defibrillator) training, hemorrhage and wound treatment, triangular bandage wrapping, burns and muscle strain treatment, diabetes, spasm, hypothermia and other sudden diseases.
Those who wish to renew their first-aid certificates can apply for re-certification class (a valid certificate is needed for registration).
- Date: 2 Saturdays (exact dates are to be determined)
- Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Venue: CCECA meeting room (2/F)
- Language: Cantonese
- Instructor: a qualified first-aid instructor from Canadian Red Cross
- Fee: First-Aid Class: $150 Re-certifation class: $100
- Registration or Inquiry: Please contact CCECA at (403)269-6122
- The course is open for all adults over 18 years old